Thursday 26 September 2013

An Idiot Abroad...or two?

 
 

A “friend” phoned me and asked why I never had any photos of my wife or other ladies on my blog….Well, on the web there are sites that specialize in photos of females…in all shapes and sizes….Anyway Gunnar is my own Karl Pilkington (So that makes me the vintage bike blogger answer to Ricky Gervais….)

Just to rub it in….Two male idiots abroad:

 
 
 
 
 



It is not hard for me to look ridiculous.



I want them…..all…

 



Yes….I does know you got one of these….



Well Gunnar…..Size does matter….






Yes…I do know you like the BSA power egg….Hence the title of this blog piece…





 
The legendary bike.






The legendary rider.




Hmmmm…….nice legs…..

 
 
 


That’s one of the bucket list, Gunnar.



2 comments:

American motorcycles said...

You lucky guys!!

Laurent said...

Stig thank you for visiting these two museums. I had the opportunity to go in 2010, it reminds me of good memories. Although I had seen Sammy Miller, I have not had the chance to shake his hand.
I ended my trip by Beaulieu Autojumble and the Brighton Burn Up!